As per the RRB Group D phase 4 exam schedule, the exam will begin from September 19, 2022, and will be conducted till October 7, 2022. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam will be able to check their admit card. RRB Group D exam city slips were released prior to the admit card intimating the candidates about their exam city. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card from the official website.
RRB Group D admit card 2022: How to download
- Go to the official website–rrbbhopal.gov.in
- On the appeared homepage, click on the link that reads, “Click Here for E-Call Letter of CEN RRC 01/2019 CBT Phase – IV”
- Alternatively, click the RRB Group D admit card download link mentioned above
- A new login page would open
- Enter your registration number and date of birth
- RRB Group D admit card 2022 would appear on the screen via options available on the portal
- Check and download the admit card
- Take a printout for future references
Upon downloading the admit card, candidates are required to check their name, details, exam center, date, timings, and other information. Follow the exam guidelines and instructions as mentioned on the admit card.