Instagram users can upload not only photos but also videos. You can also download it through an IG downloader mp4. This is the easiest way to download videos on IG without an application. Downloading videos that are on social networks like Instagram is actually not difficult. As a user, you have many ways to save videos from Instagram.
Basically, Instagram does not offer a feature to save photos, stories, or videos. The solution is you can save photos, videos, and Instagram stories to your phone or PC using a downloader or Story Saver.
Instagram video downloaders can save videos anonymously. You can use it to download an unlimited number of videos, photos and story savers.
Users may opt to use the downloaders to save any media from Instagram. They are usually available in the form of applications or websites. Apps will be more suitable if you need practicality. Websites are preferable if you just download the videos only a few times.
How to Download Video from Instagram, The Best Ways
Now, it’s time to tell you about the best methods to download Instagram videos. As mentioned above, there are several options to use here, so pick the one you think is the best.
Download Instagram videos with Steptodown.com
- Copy the link to the Instagram video that you want to download
- Open the SaveFrom site at
- Paste the link or video link that you copied earlier in the column provided below SaveFrom.
- Click “Download” and wait for the desired Instagram video file to appear.
- If the file already appears, click on “Download MP4”.
- The video, IGTV or Instagram Reels you want will be downloaded automatically.
- Feed uploads with more than 1 video will take longer to download. That’s why you need to be patient when downloading feeds that contain more than one video.
Download Instagram videos with SnapInsta.
- First, copy the desired video link, IGTV, Reels, or Instagram Story.
- Go to the SnapInsta site at
- Select the type of file to download, such as Video, Photo, Reels, Stories, and IGTV.
- Paste the previously copied video link in the column provided.
- Then click “Download” then wait for the video file option to appear.
- If it appears, click “Download Video”, and the Instagram video will be downloaded automatically.
- If you want to download again, click “Download More”. You will be redirected to the site’s front page to re-download the desired Instagram video.
Download Instagram videos with iGram
- First, copy the link or URL of the Instagram video that will be downloaded.
- Then open the iGram site at
- Paste or paste the previously copied link in the column provided.
- Then click “Download” and wait for the Instagram video file to appear.
- If it appears, click “Download .mp4”. The Instagram video of your choice will be downloaded automatically.
When downloading videos, IGTV, or Instagram Reels via the three sites above, there will be a pop-up ad that appears when you click on those sites. You can close the pop-up if you find it annoying when downloading Instagram videos on SaveFrom, iGram, and SnapInsta.